The visa application form is available free of charge at all Singapore overseas missions (except for non-resident High Commissioners/Ambassadors based in Singapore). You may also download the form here. The list of our Overseas Missions is available here. You should approach the nearest Mission directly for more information on the requirements and procedures to apply for a visa.
You may also wish to apply for a visa through a local contact in Singapore who is a Singapore citizen or a Permanent Resident in possession of a “Singpass” account. The visa application can be submitted online through your local contact in Singapore via the SAVE system at Singapore Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA)’s website www.ica.gov.sg. After ICA processes the application, the local contact in Singapore can print out or collect the visa at ICA and mail it to you.
Visa and Entry Requirements for Foreigners
All visitors to Singapore must meet the following entry requirements:
- Valid travel document (minimum validity of 6 months at the time of departure)
- Confirmed onward or return tickets (if applicable)
- Entry facilities, including visas, to the next destination;
- Sufficient funds to maintain themselves during their stay in Singapore; and,
- Visa for entry into Singapore (if applicable)
- Yellow Fever Vaccinations (if applicable)
If you require an invitation letter to obtain your visa, please contact the organising committee via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). The letter will be provided by email in PDF format. Please note that letters of invitation will only be issued to speakers/presenters, and attendees who have paid their registration fee in full.